- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Dish Category: Main Course
Originating as street food in Mumbai, at Pav Bhaji was the working man's answer to a quick, spicy and satisfying meal. 'Bhaji' is a vegetable preparatioo eaten with 'Pav' or soft buttered rolls. Create this street food ill home with ease using 'Suhana Pav Bllaji Mix'.
- 1 cup/150g green peas, blanched and smashed
- 1 medium/ 50g capsicum, fine chopped
- 3 medium/ 200g tomatoes, fine chopped
- Entire packet of Suhana Pav Bhaji Mix (60g)
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups/ 400ml water
for garnishing:1/2 cup chopped onions, 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Heat oil in a pan, add tomatoes and sauté for 4-5 minutes till oil oozes out.
- Add capsicum and sauté for a minute. Add green peas and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add Entire packet of Suhana Pav Bhaji Mix (60g) and cook for a minute.
- Add water mix well and cook till mixture thickens.