- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Dish Category: Accompaniment
A ‘tawa’ is a heavy cast iron griddle, which looks like a flat frying pan. ‘Tawa Vegetables’, are known commonly as ‘tak a tak’ based on the sound made when the cook stir-fries the vegetables and spices on the griddle. Suhana Tawa Fry Mix allows you to recreate the magic of this popular Indian street dish.
- 2 -3 small / 120g carrot cut lengthwise
- 3 – 4 no small / 120g baby corn cut lengthwise
- 1 large/ 100g green bell pepper cut into 1" cubes
- 3/4 cup / 120g button mushrooms, diced
- 3 tbsp/20g Suhana Tawa Fry Mix
- 2 tbsp oil
for garnishing: 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 1. Heat oil in a pan, add carrots,baby corns,green bell pepper and mushrooms. Saute till tender.
- Once done sprinkle the Suhana Tawa Fry Mix and mix well. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve Hot.
Chef's Tip: Add red and yellow bell pepper for better taste and appeal. For healthy version and better taste use olive oil.